Thursday • 03 May 2018
Harvest Food Festival Exclusive Opening
Venue: Harvest Festival Opening At Cape Byron Distillery
Time: 3.00pm – 7.00pm
Exclusive Opening – Northern Rivers Food Harvest Food Festival 2018
Come and join us at Cape Byron Distillery, situated in the heart of our macadamia farm overlooking lush rainforest. The home of Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin (created by the Brook Family and Jim McEwan) and Brookie’s Slow Gin.
The afternoon will be the perfect start to our Harvest Celebrations.
The ultimate Distillery experience includes:
- Two premium cocktails relaxing on the verandah overlooking the rainforest and macadamia farm (additional drinks available at Cellar Door ).
- “Gin Pig on the Spit” & fabulous food from Northern Rivers growers and producers including The Farm, Nimbin Valley Dairy, Salumi Australia, Brookfarm and many more – meet the makers!
- Botanicals Sensory experience.
- 1 sample bottle of Brookie’s Gin.
- Rainforest tours – running all afternoon until sunset.
- Lucky Door Prize on the night.
Transport by own arrangement.
Note – Cape Byron Distillery is on a working farm. Please wear appropriate covered footwear if you would like to be part of the rainforest tour. Some walking uphill involved.
Numbers strictly limited. Click on booking button above for tickets.
All event details correct at time of publication and may be subject to change. Every endeavour will be made to communicate any material changes in event details to participants in advance of events.